- Sedang obral!
Fortigate 60D - CALL US For Price
10 x GE RJ45 ports (including 7 x Internal Ports, 2 x WAN Ports, 1 x DMZ Port). Max managed FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel) 10 / 5
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Fortinet Fortigate 60D
Integrated Threat Management for Front Line Locations
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D Series are compact, all-in-one security appliances that deliver Fortinet’s Connected UTM. Ideal for small business, remote, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks, these appliances offer the network security, connectivity and performance you need at a single low per-device price.
Enterprise-Class Protection that’s Easy to Deploy and Manage:
- 1.5 Gbps throughput performance ensures your network security won’t be a bottleneck
- Integrated switch and options for PoE simplify your network infrastructure
- Up to 2x WAN, 7x LAN and 1x DMZ interface ports (2x Power Over Ethernet ports on POE models)
- Runs on FortiOS 5 – the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more security to fight advanced threats, more control to secure mobile devices, and more intelligence to build secure policies
Advanced Protection and Wireless Connectivity
You get advanced threat protection, including firewall, application control, advanced threat protection, IPS, VPN, and web filtering, all from one device that’s easy to deploy and manage. With our FortiGuard® security subscription services you’ll have automated protection against today’s sophisticated threats.
Reduce the need for additional wireless access points by integrating a highbandwidth “fat-client” into your FortiGate with the FortiWiFi-60D. It’s also a great option to secure mobile devices in BYOD environments with automatic device identification and customizable access and security policies.
VDOMs on the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D let you segment networks to enable guest and employee access, or protect things like cardholder data. You get the flexibility to match your business needs and meet compliance standards like PCI and HIPAA.
All-in-one High Performance Network Security
Built on the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SoC2) and FortiOS 5, the 60D series provides an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. You get the industry’s best firewall plus the latest in Advanced Threat Protection, Intrusion Protection, Web-filtering and many new features like Sandboxing, Feature Select Options for simplifying configurations and deployments, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management.
Powered by FortiASIC SOC2
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary FortiASIC™ content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access